Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

1.26.2009

Shop Update ~ Last Week of Sale!!

This is the final week of the "2nd Anniversary Extravaganza" in my Etsy shop! This week I am offering 15% off your order total (before shipping). Now is the perfect time to grab a unique piece of jewelry for a steal ~ a sale like this will not be offered for at least another year, if ever ;) Also, check back in the coming weeks for new items to be added ~ it has been a while since I've added new pieces, but let me assure you that I've been busy behind the scenes, and I have created close to 20 new pieces (mostly earrings!) that will be making their debut very soon. With Valentine's Day approaching, I've been inspired by old fashioned romance, so there will be many "vintage~esque" (love that word, thanks to my pal Kristin who "invented" it) pieces featuring pearls and brass. Also, a few glitzy jewels inspired by Hollywood glamour (could it be those award shows??), and a few Spring inspired pieces (Yes, I am already thinking Spring!!). I am very excited about bringing them to you!
I wish everyone a happy and healthy week!

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

Oh no, the last week of sale already?! Must check out your shop right away! Can't wait to see your new pieces - I am sure they're fab!