Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

11.13.2010

Have you Tcho'd Lately??

I wanted to share this recent discovery because I know there are a *few* other chocolate fans out there besides yours truly. Last month, we took a lil' trip to the beautiful city of San Francisco (more on that later). While walking to the infamous Fisherman's Wharf, we passed this site: Chocolate Tasting Room and Tour?!? Helloooooooo!!! I am there. To our pleasant surprise, we discovered this wonderful chocolate company known as TCHO (pronounced "Cho"). The building you see pictured above is their headquarters where they make their delicious dark chocolate bars and other delicacies onsite. They weren't giving tours on the day of our visit, but they were handing out free samples ~ Good enough for me!
TCHO is relatively new to the scene, but they are quickly making a name for themselves. This would seem like quite a challenge in a place like San Francisco, where more established chocolatiers have cornered the market. TCHO specializes in dark chocolate, which I happen to looooovve. Their different varieties range from "Nutty" and "Fruity" to "Citrus" and "Floral". Much like how the flavor of wine is dictated by the grape varietal, the hints of nut, fruit, citrus and floral come from the type of cacao bean that is used. No extra flavors are added!
This is chocolate to savor. The drinking chocolate you see pictured above is decadent without being overly rich. Needless to say, we didn't leave the store empty handed. Although I am trying to make our chocolate stash last, I know it will eventually run out. It's a good thing I can buy more TCHO here :)

No comments: