Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

3.13.2010

My Space!

After talking about it for months now, I'm happy to unveil the finished product! Here are some photos of my new craft space . . . My great new desk is from IKEA. I love that the desktop is roomy and the ends have room for storage. My space offers everything I need ~ it is not only functional but a fun place to escape to, where I am surrounded by little treasures that inspire me.
See that yellow organizer? My hubby bought me that years ago, when my bead collection started growing. You could say that things have expanded just a bit since then, but I'll never part with it!
Here is where I store my packaging supplies, books and more beads! I already had most of the storage containers and shelving units in the photo. I salvaged the three drawer unit. The white shelf is from IKEA. There's a long story behind it, but I'll save that for another day :)

3 comments:

jacjewelry said...

Your new space looks terrific, Stacy! Not only is it roomy - it is cozy and functional - love that! It would make me want to create all day and night long. :)

Alison Kelley said...

Stacy your new space looks wonderful, functional and very organized! You should be so proud of yourself that you were able to de-clutter to get this wonderful space. Love it, love your new desk, so much work surface. I'm sure this space is going to be a wonderful inspiration for you to create many new wonderful designs, congratulations!

Kacies Kreations said...

love the desk! Where did you get the tall, white multi-drawer unit that's left of your desk?