1 cup Orzo
1 cup feta cheese
1/3 cup olive oil
3 cloves freshly minced garlic (use more or less, to your liking)
3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tomato (diced)
1. Cook Orzo according to package directions.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Add feta cheese, garlic, parsley,dill and tomato*.
4. In a container shake together the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Pour this over the salad and toss.
6. Chill in refrigerator.
*I added cucumber as well, it's optional. You can also use green onions, I just forgot to add them.