Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

6.23.2009

Garden Update ~ Everything's in Bloom!

When we returned from our trip, I was pleasantly surprised to see all the new flowers that opened up while we were away. Not only were they fully in bloom, but looking extremely healthy and HUGE, due to the rain we got during that time ~ thanks, Mother Nature ;) The fluffy white stuff you see all over them is from the Cottonwood trees ~ they've been spreading their seeds around the neighborhood for weeks now. Not only does this stuff clog your gutters and the storm drains, but it irritates my nose and throat to no end. It's one aspect of Summer that I do not look forward to each year, but it's a small price to pay for fun in the sun and the rewards that come with it.
Multi-colored petunias that sit by my side door ~ love 'em!! A pot filled with Calibrachoa, Lobelia and other annuals.
This is my "mini" foxglove ~ it's actually quite big and spilling over with flowers
A sea of yellow coreopsis standing at full attention
Beautiful clematis ~ this year loaded with blooms
Avens ~ so sweet and a pretty shade of red

No comments: