Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

4.25.2009

Shop Update: Plenty more to come!

Geez, what a disappointment this day was! The weatherman promised all week that today would be stellar, and it turned out to be somewhat of a let down, weather wise. We did have a few hours of sun, but the threatening looking clouds made themselves known. The wind was blustery, and when I did go outside, it blew my hair in my face so that I couldn't see what I was doing. How annoying! I should not be complaining, but with the humidity and temps in the mid 80's, it felt more like July. I'm not ready for July yet. To top things off, it stormed at least three different times. My poor husband was trying to get stuff done around the yard, and he kept having to pack up and come inside. At least he got an excuse to take a nap. So, what did I do on this day? Besides a bunch of errands and miscellaneous odds and ends, I photographed twenty new pieces of jewelry that I've created in the past week. Here's a little glimpse into what's to come:
Keep your eyes on my shop in the upcoming weeks to see the debut of these Summer-y designs. I also made some delicious dishes, so keep your eye on this blog for some new Summer recipes. I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

20 new pieces - wow, you're on fire! Can't wait to see them! :) I am taking my last (and only) final tomorrow, and then I can bead for a few days straight! :)