Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

12.14.2008

Affordable Luxuries

As much as I would love a weekly visit to the spa, my budget just doesn't allow for it. So, I've had to resort to a lot of DIY pampering, which is actually OK with me, since I get a little weirded out by receiving a rub down from a total stranger.
I've bought quite a bit of Bath and Body products on Etsy. I like that most products feature natural ingredients, and you know exactly what you are getting. I have very sensitive skin and can't use a lot of the products that are sold in stores.
These are some recent purchases from a relatively new bath and body shop on Etsy called "Scentual Soundtracks". The wonderful and special lady behind the shop has been a loyal customer of mine since my first days on Etsy. I am so excited that Shanesha has opened up her own shop, so it was only natural that I would want to share the news.
The tagline of Shanesha's shop is "Bath & body that's music to your nose, heart & soul". I love that! She has blended a love of music with her homemade and customizable bath products. It's a feast for the senses.
The products pictured are, (from left to right):
*Lotion Sample, "Spice Cookie" (smells good enough to eat!)
I wish the photo was "Scratch and Sniff" ~ the room smelled so glorious as I was taking this picture :)
I love that Scentual Soundtracks products are both high quality and affordable. A lot of us are pinching pennies these days, but you can truly afford to treat yourself here. The "Coconut Cocoa Symphony" sample size mask is only $1.25! You mix this with ingredients you have at home (directions are provided) to create a facial treatment that would rival any found at one of those high priced spas.
Shanesha is a dynamic, wonderful person ~ you should also check out her blog. This lady has a true gift for words as well. She is already on her way to much success on Etsy and in life. Best of luck, Shanesha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, thanks so much for featuring my shop! I appreciate the love and support. :)