Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

10.04.2008

An Etsy Favorite: Ceramics by Sumiko

I first discovered Sumiko's Etsy shop shortly after I opened up my own shop. Since then, I've made several purchases from this super friendly and talented seller. I can honestly say that I've been overjoyed with each one.
Sumiko makes lovely pottery creations, including vases, plates, pendants and even Sushi sets! Her shop announcement reads "I am an artist who likes to make pretty things". This is an understatement. There is not one thing among her creations that isn't beautiful.
This little plate with the dragonflies was a gift that I purchased for a dear friend who loves pottery and appreciates handmade treasures. Like most of Sumiko's designs, it is simple and sweet; however as simple as the design is, it is also a beautiful work of art. I just love going to her shop and browsing her wonderful creations. They are so pleasing to the eye.
I really love that Sumiko offers pieces in every price range. From this gorgeous Double Wall Clematis vase, which is completely stunning, to pieces like the dragonfly plate, which cost less than $10. There is sure to be something that fits your budget in this shop. Consider doing your holiday shopping at Ceramics by Sumiko, or from any of the other talented artists on Etsy.com.

No comments: