Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life. You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships. The purpose of your life: showing love to other people Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

About Me

My photo
This blog started out as a way for me to display and sell my handmade jewelry creations. I have set up shop on Etsy.com, where my shop name is "Dreamin of Beadin". The link to my Etsy store is located on the right hand side of this page. Please check me out!! If jewelry's not your thing, then check out the site anyway ~ there are plenty of talented artists selling lots of cool things there. For your reading pleasure, this blog will serve as a sneak peek into what's going on "behind the scenes" in my world. I love to cook, so there will be plenty of recipes, as well as product reviews and the occasional product giveaway (woo hoo!) I also love to take pictures of anything and everything, and I just bought a new camera, so there will be plenty of photos. And I like wine too, so things could get pretty interesting . . . Thank you for your support of me, Etsy and "all things handmade" :)

5.08.2008

The Shrine

My husband is a pretty cool guy. I've never known a bigger fan of music ~ it is truly the one thing (besides me - ha!) that he is most passionate about in life. If he could have things his way, our house would be a shrine to his favorite bands. Unfortunately, his taste in decorating does not mesh well with mine. To compromise, he is allowed creative control over a spare bedroom in our home, and the garage. I took this photo of his wall of Rock t-shirts, which are hanging up in the garage. They are reminders of past concerts he attended in the 80's and 90's. He actually keeps a scrapbook of ticket stubs from every show he has gone to. He also has an amazing memory that allows him to recall, on any given day, who played what, when, where and with whom. I'm just astounded that he can remember these details, but he can't keep track of his keys, eyeglasses or cell phone.
To know him is to love him . . . and I do!

No comments: